Though I’ve been eating out more often for a few weeks, I especially want to share from a nearby neighborhood this tasteful salad that I now experiment at home.
It’s called Thai Cobb Salad and is listed on the wall of the pub York on York in L.A.’s Highland Park. All the food is good there, but the salad is a special favorite. Add a lover or a friend and you’ve solved another day.
Thai Cobb Salad
- Spinach, the freshest you can find
- Other greens
- Hardboiled egg, cut thin
- Papaya, sliced
- Chicken breast, cooked, cold, chopped
- Heirloom tomatoes, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Thai sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon natural creamy peanut butter
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
First assemble the veggies to taste, then add the dressing to taste.