A great way to start the day.
My wife Deb created this from a generously stocked fridge and it was perfect. We would drink this every day.
Freeze the bananas once they are ripe. Remove the peels first and store them in a zip lock bag. Then retrieve them whenever you want.
Banana Strawberry Smoothie
- 3 frozen bananas, cut into 3-4 pieces
- 8 good-sized strawberries
- 10 oz. plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup mango juice (you may substitute a different juice)
- ¾ cup coconut water
- ¾ tsp. cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp. cardamom powder (optional)
Combine all ingredients in a blender.